Skip to Content
- Check Status menu to see if the Hot gas is open (Press ESC “3” times > Scroll up to “Status Menu” > Enter > Scroll up to “Hot Gas %” > Enter > Should be at 2% Open.
- Test Hot Gas Valve to see if it is working properly. (Push ESC “3” Times > Scroll up to “test menu” > Enter > Enter > Push up to “Enable” if it is “Disabled” > Enter > Automatically goes to “Hot Gas” and in “Test” > Enter > Should be on 2% open > Check Voltage with voltmeter by place voltmeter on “Mod Hot Gas Positive” & “Mode Hot Gas Negative”)
- Check to see if there is a Solid Red Light on Spoilan Board at the condenser on a split system or by the main & accessory boards on a package unit.
- Check if the yellow light on the Spoilan board on open
- Check voltage on Spoilan board to see if there is voltage feeding the board, the voltage should be at 24VAC
- Switch Black and White Wire to see if the Hot Gas opens. (This will engage Hot Gas to be open. If head pressure goes up the Valve is bad)