iAIRE will be hosting Contractor Training Level 1 and Level 2 classes at our manufacturing plant located at:
2100 Consulate Dr, Suite 102, Orlando, Fl 32827.
Level 1 class on Tuesday, September 19th.
Level 2 class on Wednesday, September 20th.
Classes will run from 9 a.m. until approximately 3 p.m.
HOW DO I SCHEDULE A CLASS?
You can schedule a class in one of three ways:
- Click on the “Contact us” link below, enter your information and ask to be put into the contractor training class. If there is more than one date available, make sure you let us know which class date you prefer.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact us at 407-480-5120 ext. 2 and talk with our tech support team about these classes.
WHY SHOULD I ATTEND THIS CLASS?
The Contractor Level 1 class covers:
- What to do when receiving the equipment
- Items needed to help ensure the unit is properly set up and installed
- How to schedule the factory start-up
- Basic troubleshooting steps
- Where and how to get factory support
Everyone passing this class will get a certificate showing completion of the class with 6 hours of continuing education.