Skip to Content
- Check on the main board the number of cooling stages (ESC “3” Times > Scroll up to “Configurations Menu” > Enter > Scroll up to “Configurations Misc.” > Enter > Scroll up to “Configure # of Cool Stages” > Enter > Make sure the “# of cool stages” is 2) – If not Push up and change to 2 and press enter
- On main board go Down or up until you are on “Diagnostics”?
- Check Status Menu (On main board go Down or up until you are on “Status Menu” > Enter> Up push all the way up to “Colling Stages” > Enter > If Y2 has a number)
- If Y2 is calling, go to your terminal strip and check the 24V Wire (On the terminal Strip Place you Voltmeter on “common” & “Y2” and it should read 24VAC)
- Need to check Refrigerant Pressures (Put gauges on service ports on compressor) Above 50PSI
- Check bad contractors
- Check Plug