Skip to Content
- Check High Voltage at drive
- Check Status Menu (On main board go Down or up until you are on “Status Menu” > Enter> Up push all the way up to “Fan status” > Enter > Enter > Fan speed should be on & 50%)
- If G terminal is calling, go to your terminal strip and check the 24V Wire (On the terminal Strip Place you Voltmeter on “common” & “G” and it should read 24VAC)
- Check if your Accessory board is not reading any faults (Check Accessory board display)
- Check Battery (DC- Direct Current) Voltage (Check at drive)
- Check parameters for the drive on back on panel
- Did you OHM out Motor and was it good.